Shiny Designs has moved!
Come on over to the new site and see what's new.
Shiny Designs...on the Brighter Side of Life.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gone to Shiny Designs!

Hey! This is the last post here on Blogger but there's lots more to come at Shiny Designs.com

There are links to the new (and WAY prettier) site but I decided to leave things just as they were here.

You can still subscribe to the feed and it will work, except at the new (did I mention it's nicer?) site -I'm pretty sure, anyway.

If you're following me in your Google reader, it should automatically direct you to the new site. If I'm wrong about that, please tell me.

If you followed with Google Friend Connect - I'm not sure. If that's you, please, please click on over and let me know. We've reached the current limits of my technical mojo.

Thanks for coming by here and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the new (and much brighter) place.

No comments: