Shiny Designs has moved!
Come on over to the new site and see what's new.
Shiny Designs...on the Brighter Side of Life.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Meet the Author of Mostly Metals

If you are close to Cape Coral, Florida on Saturday, September 27, plan to go to the grand opening of the AC Moore on Pine Island Road.

There, you will get to meet my friend and editor as well as author Karin Buckingham who will be signing her book Mostly Metals and demonstrating a project from the book. Check her blog for the details.

Karin is talented and generous and wonderful to meet. She has edited my books (Knit & Crochet Combined and Let's Knit! ) from Kalmbach Books. I can't express how helpful and encouraging she is. When you meet her, be sure and tell her I said hi!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Too bad it's not closer for you! I hope to meet some of your blog readers, though. Thanks so much for the nice compliments!
Karin