Shiny Designs has moved!
Come on over to the new site and see what's new.
Shiny Designs...on the Brighter Side of Life.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Candy Sketch

Having been inspired by Leigh and her blog where I've been enjoying her daily catalog of Halloween candy and curiosities, I made a quick sketch of a treat that caught my eye.



It's a large lollipop that doubles as a mask! See the moon shaped eye holes above the weird candy eyes? I cannot imagine the mess this would make but it looked like a lot of fun.

I didn't actually buy it but just stood in the store and drew it. I added the color later to liven up the drawing but the actual pop was much more vivid even than this. The wording is directly from the packaging - Eat It! Wear It!

Well, I really enjoyed it and thought it was funny. Happy Halloween to all!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I never saw this one in the Portland area. Great drawing!

Margaret Ann said...

Happy Halloween to you as well!

Timaree said...

Oh my. Yes, I can imagine the mess this would make. Looking at the items Leigh found and now you, it's a wonder the kids don't end up warped and messy by the end of Halloween.